Followers

Tuesday 7 November 2017

Elephant Wishes


Hello again,

Hope you are all well, I'm still working my way through my Christmas cards,  should probably count them to see how much further Ive got to go and maybe plan some batch makes, today my card features a super cute little Elephant from Digi Stamp Boutique called Christmas Edwin and Hetty

I found some card blanks online from South Australian company Blue Edge Crafts that are almost the same as the C7 card blank with the fold along the narrow side, nice for a change and they had super cheap deal on the new year calendar blanks, so a few extra card blanks for my stash, started my last pack of 50 last month…. Hope to pick some up at the craft show although sometimes cheaper bought online…

I dug through some of my patterned papers from magazines and found this non Christmas set that I think works well with the image. I added Kindy glitz to the elephants hat before die-cutting with a CCD set not realising that I had picked up the 3D version, so while the glitter sparkles, some parts appear less glossy than others.

Here is my card:-


What I used:-

White card blank 12.5x 17.4cm
Magazine Freebie papers
Fiskars Scalloped border punch
CCD Pin dot rectangles
Kindy Glitz Crystalina 3D
Bella! Bling
Clear embossing ink
Metallic Silver Fine embossing powder
Free Sentiment Stamp 

I would like to enter this card in:-

Wow, I think that is a record for me entering my cards...

Thank you for looking in... 
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. A huge THANKS to all the lovely visitors who take the time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all... 

No comments: