Followers

Monday 23 October 2017

Quilted Christmas


Hello again, 

Well onto my final two Christmas cards I have been making recently, I have been trying to use up some of my older Christmas paper pads and the freebie ones from magazines, I have used two different Kaisercraft paper pads mixed with some kraft and other vintage paper from my stash and a brand new CCD I ordered using my refunded birthday money…. Great for quilt making friends, for all occasions.

Here are my two cards:-



What I used:-

White 17.8x12.6cm card blank

Kaisercraft Patterned papers

Magazine freebie paper

Vintage Christmas paper (first Edition)

Kaisercraft Sentiment stamp Traditional Christmas

Stamp it Australia Sentiment Stamp

MFT Scroll die

Clear sequins from stash

Impression Obsession holly leaf cluster die
Clear embossing ink pad
Red Embossing powder

I would like to enter this card in:-
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge 356
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge Extra
ABC Christmas Challenge U is for Unlimited and V is for Vibrant
CRAFT Challenge #438 Christmas
Craft-a-holics R Us Anything goes
12 Months of Christmas #34 Anything goes
The Holly and the Ivy Challenge Anything goes

Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful week....
Megan

P.S. A huge thank you to all the lovely visitors who stop by and take the time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all! 

No comments: