Followers

Wednesday 18 October 2017

Elf on Shelf


Hello again,
Well as promised here is the first of five of the Christmas cards I have been making the last couple of weeks, using one of the images I found pre coloured in an old VHS box to keep them safe, flat and useable. This card features Bugaboo digi stamp called Elf-4 I drew in two lines to make it look like the elf is sitting on a shelf. I made this card following a Stella Says Sketch but then wasn’t well enough to blog it and enter it in the challenge.

Here is my card:-


What I used:-

White 12.6x17.8cm card blank (5x7”)


Green card stock

Blue and green design papers from my stash

Couture creations Nesting rectangle and scalloped rectangle dies

Glitter bling from my stash

Green bling from my stash

Lemon Lime Kindy Glitz

Silver pen
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Sentiment stamp was freebie from Magazine

I would like to enter this card in:-
12 Months of Christmas Link-up Anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Anything goes optional-Stripes
ABC Christmas Challenge U is for Unlimited (aka Anything goes) and V is for Vibrant
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge extra Anything goes

Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful week....
Megan

No comments: