Followers

Wednesday 18 October 2017

Christmas Reindeer


Hello again,
I’m back with another Christmas card from my coloured images box, I have used this cute little reindeer from Digital Stamp Boutique called Bailey Reindeer, I’m still using up my left over papers from magazines, which are a great size as I can cut two panels from one A4 sheet if I’m careful and still have a little strip leftover.

Here is my card:-

What I used:-


White 12.6 x 17.8cm card blank

Brown and white cardstock

Pink and green papers


Derwent and Faber-Castell pencils

Stickles Sugar sprinkles

Versacolor Orchid ink pad

Clear embossing powder

Bauble stamp (magazine freebie)

CCD Pin-dot rectangle die

Kaisercraft Sentiment stamp Christmas Quotes

Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad

Bling from my stash


I would like to enter this card in:-
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Anything goes optional-stripes

12 Months of Christmas Link-up #34 Anything goes

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra Anything goes

Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. A huge Thank You to all the lovely visitors who stop by and leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: