Followers

Thursday 7 September 2017

Fathers' Day

Hello again,

The last weekend was Father’s Day here in Australia, so I made this easel card for my Dad who is often to be found in his shed, tinkering with whatever it is that day.

Here is my card:-
What I used:-
White 5 x 7” card blank 12.6x17.8cm
Design paper from Amy Tangerine paper pad
Leather grain card stock
Dark green, brown, white, metallic grey and dark red from scraps box
Faber Castell and Derwent Pencils
Lili of the Valley image- The workbench
CCD pin dot rectangle die
CCD tiny tools die
MFT Woodgrain fence die
MFT Freshly cut grass die
Marianne Craftables Nuts and Bolts
Kaisercraft Die from Handmade Labels
Lawn Fawn Riley ABC stamps
Darkroom Door Simple Sayings Vol2
Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
Ranger Clear ink pad
Colorbox Queue Chalk ink Olive Pastel
Primary Ebony Super Fine embossing Powder
Hemp cord twine
Adhesives:- Double sided tape, foam tape and PVA glue
Core dinations sanding tool, scissors to distress edges

I would like to enter this card in:-
Bizzy Bec's Store Challenge Anything goes

Thank you for looking in…
Have a wonderful week…

Megan

P.S. A Huge Thank you to all the lovely visitors who take the time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all… 

No comments: