Followers

Tuesday 5 September 2017

Fancy Floral

Hello again,

Well my mojo was missing for a few weeks, but arrived back last week when I needed it to make two birthday cards, one for my Mum and the other for one our family history buddies. This year I was asked to make a pretty card with flowers for our friend, I had been struggling to come up with an idea and then two packs of super cheap floral stamps popped into the letter box from China, I suddenly had a thought and this is what I created.
I decided to add some Diamond glaze to the centres of the three purple flowers and as a happy accident the area under the glaze has lightened and now looks like the flower centre has been intentionally coloured in a lighter colour.

Here is my card:-

What I used:-
White 5x7” card blank 12.6x17.8cm
Dictionary paper from a 8” paper pad
Spray ink paper and card
Cheap stamp pack 1
Cheap stamp pack 2
Whispers Opaque embossing powder
Primary Ebony Super Fine embossing Powder
Clear embossing ink
Sentiment from Darkroom Door Full Bloom Vol1
Black fine line pen
Tiny pearls
Dylusions Spray inks Lemon zest, Cherry Pie, Funky Fuchsia, Crushed Grape, London fog, Cut grass, Pillar box red
Adhesives:- Double sided tape, PVA glue, Diamond Glaze
Thank you for looking in…
Have a wonderful week…
Megan
P.S. A huge Thank you to all the lovely visitors for taking their time to leave me kind comments on my cards.

No comments: