Followers

Thursday 22 December 2016

O Christmas Tags

Hello again,

Christmas is almost here, is everyone busy getting things organised or are you all sitting back relaxing with your favourite tipple? I’m still planning Christmas lunch; the elimination diet threw a spanner in the works, still trying the new recipes out getting used to different flavours.

I spent most of last week busy making the extra 10 cards I need and now I just have one more left for one of my neighbours. I used some of my earlier designs to create some of the cards including my little Scotty dog card using a different paper from the same pack. Using the same layout and a poinsettia die for a change which I layered up. I will post these in the next few days...

I also got my box of leftover diecuts, scrap papers etc. out and diecut many tags out of the larger scraps and plain Christmas shapes out of smaller ones to create this years gift tags. There are many more than you see below... should have some leftover for next Christmas!

I first joined in with the lovely ladies and Miss Di over at snippets playground last year with my Christmas gift tags, using leftover card to make these tags, which my local friendly newsagent passed on rather than tossing them in the bin. 

Here are my tags:-



What I used:-
Lawn Fawn Tag die
Scrap paper/card in various colours
Penny Black Clear stamps holiday snippets
Leftover small images, Bugaboo Stamps, Di’s Digital Delights
Faber-Castell and Derwent pencils
Memory Box leaping reindeer die
Impression Obsession Small Reindeer
Marianne Design Punch Star die
Marianne Tree Die
Cottage Cutz Festive Owls die
Marianne Design Scotty Dog Die
Impression Obsession Holly leaf cluster die
Mama Elephant Reindeer games stamp and die set (leftover from previous project)
Kindy Glitz Red glitter glue
Noel Washi tape
Printed sentiments
Adhesives: Double sided tape, PVA glue
Memento Tuxedo black ink

My apologies for the photo quality but we have gone from a bright hot sunny summer night to a grey, wet, misty mountain day… the temperature has dropped over 10C over night, but we are expecting Christmas Day to be around 27C here…

I would like to enter these tags in:

 Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. A huge thank you to all the lovely visitors who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all!




No comments: