Followers

Tuesday 6 December 2016

Clyde's Christmas

Hello again,

Well I’m back today to share my second entry into this years Holiday Chaos week with the team at Catch the Bug yesterday’s challenge was a sketch which you can see below.


I have used one of Jodie’s digi images called Clyde’s Christmas, he reminds me of the St. George bank Dragon in Australia.

Here is my card:



What I used:
Card blank 12.6 x 17.8cm (5x7”)
Cricket and Rouge AC card
Green polka dot paper
Nesting rectangle dies from Lifestyle crafts
Bugaboo Stamps Clyde’s Christmas digi 
Faber-Castell and Derwent pencils
Diamond glaze
Stickles Sugar sprinkles
Rub on sentiment from Sullivan’s craft

I would like to enter this card in:-

Thank you for looking in...
Have a great week...
Megan

P.S. A huge Thank you to all the lovely visitors who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all! 

No comments: