Followers

Saturday 10 December 2016

Christmas wishlist...

Hello again,

Well after a full week of Holiday Chaos with the Design Team over at Catch the Bug would you believe I’m still short on Christmas cards??? Just as well I always colour extra images and have a few leftover. Today brings us to the final day of this years Holiday Chaos challenge and today the challenge is to create a card using a nine square bingo chart. I have used Bugaboo’s latest freebie, Crabby Cat Christmas.

Are you all ready for the big day yet? We’ve packed a box of presents to go to my brother, sister in law and niece my Dad will be driving some of my brothers possessions left in ‘storage’ at home along with most of the Christmas gifts for them, unfortunately a few gifts are still on their way we will have to post them once they arrive. As for the Christmas day lunch plans were made a while ago, before I met a new doctor, who has placed me on an elimination diet for the foreseeable future, thankfully I’m already used to some of the diet having intolerances to a third of the food eliminated… I have already requested Christmas post elimination diet…

Here is my card:-



What I used:-
White 12.6 x 17.7cm card (5x7”)
Candy stripes embossing folder
Derwent Pencils
Printed Merry Christmas sentiment
Doodlebug designs paper
AC Pool and Rouge cardstock
Martha Stewart white glitter
Memory Box Sweet Candy canes die
MFT Pierced Square die
Stamps from magazine
Fiskars scalloped border punch
Aqua sequins
Black fine line pen
Diamond glaze (eyes and bauble)
Adhesives:- Double sided tape, foam tape, PVA glue

I would like to enter this card in:-
Bugaboo Holiday Chaos day 7 Bingo challenge (Candy Canes, Freebie, Glitter/bling and Candy canes, embossing, three layers)
12 Months of Christmas Link-up Welcome to the North Pole or Anything goes
Crafting by Designs Here come the holidays

Thank you for looking in…
Have a wonderful weekend
Megan


p.s. a huge Thank you to all the kind visitors who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: