Followers

Thursday 3 November 2016

Red Red Wine...

Hello again,

What a week…. I headed to the first Papercraft show I’ve been to in several years even though I knew it would cause me to be in pain for a few days after over the weekend, then decided the next day that getting up and down on a dining chair to clean the fan/heater/light in bathroom with the vacuum was a good idea then I added cleaning the inside of the skylight and bathroom walls to it too… needless to say doing it all in one hit was a bad idea and I’ve been paying for it since. I’ve just started to unpack my goodies from the show today…

A couple of bonuses taking my Mum with me to the Papercraft show, I got to pick some of my own Christmas presents, Mum held onto my bag and sat down for a bit while I entered the busiest stall, I would love to go to their shop one day, but I think I would get into too much mischief and spend way too much... 

Today I am sharing a birthday card made for one of my Mum’s friends from Kindergarten, who after losing touch for so many years have reconnected and now enjoy regular get togethers, lunches and long phone calls. They are lovely ladies and I grew up on stories about them and the mischief they would get up to… At Mum’s Request I made my third card featuring Bugaboo image called Glass of wine a day and coloured it as red wine, I had an idea in my head as to which papers I would use and it ended up being completely different.

Not sure what happened in the photo, all the bling are plain silver, the flourish in the corner seems a little yellow...

Here is my card:-



What I used:-
White 5 x 7” card blank folded to an easel base
Blue leather grained cardstock
Patterned paper from magazine A4 paper pack
Flowers from stash
MFT Cross Stitched rectangle die from Christina
Derwent Pencils
Clearly Besotted Sweet Little Sentiments
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink pad
Scrap of ribbon
Sullivan’s Bling Flourish

Kaisercraft Bling strip
Adhesives:-Double sided tape and glue dots

I would like to enter this card in:-


Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. A huge thank you to all the lovely ladies who take the time to leave me a comment, I truly appreciate them all

No comments: