Followers

Sunday 26 June 2016

Ice-Cream

Hello again,

Well I have left this months stamp of the month challenge over at From the Heart Stamps until the last few days again, my best intentions getting side tracked again this month. I have used the very handy From the Heart Stamps sketchy challenge this week which you can see here. If you feel like joining in this challenge you can buy the image here or if you buy $10 of Faiths other digi stamps you can enter SCREAM in the voucher code box and receive the image free, as a progressive challenge if you enter this month you will receive the following months image free.

I even managed to play both the sketch and the twist to make it sparkle!

By the way you have all been very busy over the last week, I have been unwell and had my first visit to a pain clinic while I've been gone.

Here's my card:-




What I used:-
From the Heart Stamps Stamp of the Month
Faber-Castell and Derwent Pencils
White card stock folded to 17.5cm x 11.5cm
White cardstock
Echo Park Dots and Stripes 8” paper
Pink striped paper from stash
Glittered enamel stickers from Francheville
MFT pierced circle dies
Fiskars scalloped border punch
Black fine line pen
Micro Beads
Tickled Pink Stickles
Aqua and Red Kindy Glitz
Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler
Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
Adhesives:- Double-Sided Tape, Foam tape & Aquadhere

I would like to enter this card in:-

Thank you for looking in...
Have a wonderful week...
Megan

P.S. A huge Thank you to all the lovely ladies who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all!

No comments: