Followers

Sunday 12 June 2016

Camellia

Hello again,

Today I am sharing my card made using the inspiration and colour board over at MHK Designs Challenge, I have used a mix of the two some of the colour inspiration and the flower from the photo, you can see the board below.

This has been sitting on my desk for over a week while I decided just how to finish it off...

Here is my card:-


What I used:-
White card blank 10.5cm x 14.8cm
TLC Creations image ‘Vintage Camellia flower Sketched’ 
Derwent and Faber-Castell pencils
Penny Black clear stamps ‘Snippets’
Kaisercraft ‘Blue Bay’ Paper & border sticker
Mpress Peaked frame die
Wplus9 timeless tags die
Natural jute twine
2mm Pearls (Kaisercraft)
Black fine line pen
Adhesives:- Double-sided tape, PVA Glue, Foam dots

I would like to enter this card in:-
scraps left over from here

Thank you for looking in…
Have a great week…
Megan

P.S. A huge Thank You to all the lovely ladies who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all!



No comments: