Followers

Saturday 23 January 2016

Hippo Birthday

Hello again,

Well today brings us to day seventh and final day of Bugaboo’s Sixth Birthday Challenges, today's challenge is a recipe challenge which you can see below. Today my card features Jodie’s cute little hippo, which is a freebie right now if you would like to grab one for yourself.




I had previously coloured Jodie’s dollar cake digi, without colouring the candle or tray so that I could finish off when I knew what I was going to use it for, so behind the cake digi is a very feint version so I knew where to place the little hippo to fit both together on my card, also to help me accurately place the cake beside the hippo.

I also went way overboard with the bling, but sometimes corners look better with bling, some times one corner other times all corners...

Yippee I made it through all weeks challenges too! 

Here’s my card:-



What I used:-
Ivory card cut to 14cm square
Martha Stewart Scoring board
Faber-Castell Pencils
Typed sentiment in ‘Fish fingers’ Font
Papercraft Sweet Party Paper pad
Jennifer Ellory Bake a cake paper
Lifestyle crafts nesting rectangle die
Marianne Design Cupcake die (candle)
Bling from stash
Black fine line pen
Adhesives:- PVA glue, double sided tape, foam tape

I would like to enter this card in:-

Thank you for looking in...
Have a great weekend...
Megan

P.S. A huge thank you to all the kind and generous ladies who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all.

No comments: