Followers

Monday 7 December 2015

Make It Merry

Hello again...

Well today brings the second day of Bugaboo’s Christmas Chaos, a week of fun Challenges with the lovely ladies of the Catch the Bug Design team, for the second Christmas chaos challenge the design team gave us a sketch



My card features a cheeky little elf called Zippy from Make it Crafty, I coloured him in with Derwent Pencils and unfortunately smudged the ink after carefully masking off for the two stamps I used to create the sentiment.

Here’s my card:-



What I used:-
White card blank 10.5cm x 14.8cm
Derwent and Faber-Castell Pencils
Red card (scrap)
Echo Park Reflections Christmas Paper (scrap)
White Card
Kaisercraft ‘Christmas Quotes’ Stamps
Black pen
Black ColorBox inkpad
Circle Die Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Circles
Star Stickers ‘Limited Edition Stickerdoodles’ Colorbok
Steel Ruler, Stanley Knife, Craft Matt
Double-sided tape

I would like to enter this card in:-

Thank you for looking in...
Have a great week...
Megan

P.S. Many thanks to all the kind and lovely ladies who take the time to leave me a message, I truly appreciate them all!



No comments: