Followers

Saturday 19 December 2015

Fairy Merry Christmas

Hello again,

Well Christmas is just one week away and I'm finishing off my cards, I got busy colouring in this one and then realised that I really didn't need any more Christmas cards, so this became the tag on my sister-in-law's gift, but is large enough to cover a card front (well it was going to be card). Which was posted to them in time for Christmas only to have my niece announce two days later that she was getting two Christmases this year one at the beach and one with us a week later!! My brother plans to pack our posted gifts in the car and drive them back (a mere 13+ hour drive) he will arrive before my niece. 

As this is a Tiddly ink image I have decided to link it up over there, even though I used completely different colours than, traditional reds, greens and golds requested. Please feel free to delete if unacceptable... 

Here’s my Card:-



What I used:-
White card
Faber-Castell and Derwent Pencils
Fairy Krystal Glitter paint
Lifestyle Crafts nesting rectangles
Glitter paper
Cascade card stock
Pink Paper from Doodlebug Christmas Pack
Dark pink Ribbon
Purple Brads
Purple bling
Black ink (Memento Tuxedo Black)
Kaisercraft 'Home for Christmas' clear stamp
Fiskars Eyelet setter, Stanley knife, cutting matt and steel ruler
W Plus 9 Scalloped border die

Adhesives:- Double-sided tape and foam tape

I would like to enter this card/tag in:-

Many thanks for looking in...
have a wonderful week... 
Megan

P.S. A huge thank you to all the kind ladies who take the time to leave me a message, I really appreciate them all!
To those who celebrate... Wishing you a Merry Christmas  and Happy, Safe and Healthy 2016 ...Megan


No comments: