Followers

Sunday 25 October 2015

Tag time…

Hello again,

Well this fortnight over at Christmas stampin’ all year long they have challenged us to make a set of Christmas Gift tags; I'm happily obliging with this challenge. I have also recently rediscovered Pixie's Crafty Workshop and her Challenge Snippet's Playground, this one sounds right up my alley, I have been slowly working my way through my scrap bags to create my cards etc. Di is celebrating her 200th Challenge!!! Many Congratulation's Di.

Earlier this year I decided to clean out my many tiny Christmas scraps and use them up, I decided to use my Owl builder die set called Festive Owls from Cottage Cutz. I cut a huge number of owls out of my scrap bags, and the extra elements with all the little bits using a variety of traditional and modern Christmas papers and then sat peacefully watching the tellie gluing them together complete making them into Santa, Elf and Reindeer owls, this parliament of owls have been hanging around the table for months. 

I still have about 20 left so it’s quite possible you will be seeing some more of them later on.

I also made a second set of tags using up my extra reindeer stamps, which I stamped out a few weeks back, making their little jumpers this morning. I stamped a number of reindeer in black and then changed my mind and decided to stamp them in brown leaving me with a surplus as I’m not overly great at stamping, I always do way more than necessary but clear and cushioned backed stamps have made my terrible stamping a whole lot better.

I made an even dozen gift tags, six of each Reindeer and Owls.

Here are my tags:-




What I used:-
Kraft precut tags with plain and curved ends
Twine & Hemp cord
Sizzix and Hero Arts Reindeer Stamp and Die set
Cottage Cutz Festive Owls
Kraft & White card
Various coloured ink pads
Various scrap paper/card
Black fine line pen
Greetings stamps from magazine set

I would like to enter these tags in:-


Snowflakes Promise Challenge  #8- Anything goes Christmas

Rudolph Day October Anything goes


Pixie’s Snippets Playground must use snippets 



Thank you for looking in today
Have a great week…
Megan


P.S. Many thanks to all the lovely ladies who visit me and leave me a message, I really appreciate each and every one! 

No comments: