Followers

Saturday 12 September 2015

Reindeer Games

Hello again…

I made this card with inspiration from a number of the different Christmas card Challenges out there just now, over at ABC Christmas Challenge R is for, Case-ing Christmas where Mynn made a lovely Christmas scene featuring a snowman and over at Jingle Belles the lovely ladies have teamed up with another blog called Shopping our Stash and they would like us to use some of our long held crafty items.

So here it goes my blue background paper is from a DCWV paper pack which was one of my first ever Christmas paper packs, it came from Kmart many moons ago I managed to find an image (below) and unsurprisingly it has been discontinued, I teamed this with my first ever doodlebug design paper pack called ‘north pole’ (below) is no where near as neon looking in real life, my bling came from a $2 shop and it has been over five years since the store left town and saving it up for last is…












The stamp set- (made in 2011)

I first saw this stamp and die set when it was featured on the cover of a British Isles Card making magazine and I really really really had to have it… but sometimes these things can be hard to find here in Australia so I waited for nearly two years, bought my Cuttlebug and eventually found the set on-line in the far north of New South Wales. Needless to say it arrived soon after ;-) I've never really been great at stamping and so it lay around the craft/computer table and this week I decided it was time for it to see ink for the first time ever… I will confess that I have occasionally used the tree dies…

Here’s my card:-


Edited:- new photo taken in daylight

and with some of the scraps I made another tag



What I used:-

White 14cm square card blank
Impression Obsession dies top edges set 3 Christmas Sentiments
Kraft card from Officeworks
Brown, green, lime and red Colorbox inkpads
White card from my scraps
Lime Kindyglitz glitter paint
Fiskars Corner rounder
Bling from Stash
Merry Christmas stamp on tag from stash
Stanley knife, craft matt, pencil, scissors, black fine-liner pen
Adhesives- Double-sided tape, foam tape and P.V.A. glue
Kraft tag and twine

I would like to enter this card in:-

Shopping our stash - Jingle Belles bonus Challenge

Thank you for looking in today…
Have a wonderful week…
Megan


P.S. A huge thank you to all the kind ladies who leave me a message I really appreciate each and every one of them!!

No comments: