Followers

Sunday 28 June 2015

Shabby Angel...

Hello again...

Well here I go again... I was kept busy colouring images while the power was out for the day so here's the second card I made today.

The lovely ladies over at ABC Christmas would like to see something magical on our cards this fortnight, elves, angels or a magical sentiment were a few suggestions. I have used some of my vintage style papers too.

I have used a Saturated Canary image which was one of the first digi stamps I ever bought.


Here's my card:-




What I used:-
White 14cm square card blank
Kaisercraft 'Christmas Collections' paper pad
Kaisercraft 'Christmas' paper pad
White Core card (generic pad) Big W for those in Australia
Kraft card 
Pink Petticoat Sentiment
Brown ink pad
Sage ink pad
gold paper from scraps
black paper from scraps
Fiskars scallop border punch
Scissors, Stanley knife, steel ruler, cutting mat
MFT Pierced Oval Die
MFT Fancy flourish (medium sized)
MFT Sentiment strips
Memory box Musical Interlude
Pearls
Saturated Canary image Christmas Angel
Derwent and Faber-Castell pencils
Core-dinations Sand-it tool
Adhesives P.V.A. Glue, double-sided tape


I would like to enter this card in:-
ABC Christmas Challenge- M is for Magical
12 Months of Christmas June- Home for the Holidays Vintage (always an angel on top of our Christmas tree
Rudolph Day- Anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge extra- Anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge- Anything goes with patterned papers
Crimbo Crackers #83-Vintage
Hiding in my Craftroom #205- Any Holiday
Crafting by Design- Get ready for Christmas- Anything goes 2nd entry
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge #265- Christmas

Thank you for looking in...
Have a great weekend
Megan

p.s. Thank you to all the lovely ladies who take the time to leave me a message, I really appreciate them!

No comments: