Followers

Thursday 7 May 2015

Christmas Penny

Hello again...

Well, today I'm back with every little girls delight, a pink Christmas. 

I coloured the digi from Di’s Digital Delights named Penny’s Christmas with a combo of Derwent and Faber-Castell pencils, Di has some of the cutest characters I love her little hedgehogs! 

Anyhow back to my card, I had for once considered the papers in my stash and took my colour inspiration from the pink snowflake paper.


What I have used:
Di's DigiStamps-Christmas Penny Digi
14cm square card blank
Pink card
Pink glitter paper
Spot Paper (pink)-Jennifer Ellory ‘Bake a Cake’
Snowflake paper- Christmas Collection paper pad-Papercraft Inspirations
Lime green polka dot- BoBunny Soft shades ‘Double Dot Designs’
Fiskars Apron Lace Border Punch
Derwent & Faber-Castell Pencils
Memory Box Die Precious Stars
Mpress Nesting rectangles Die
Ruler and Stanley knife
Adhesives- x-press it-double sided tape & Helmars craft glue 
Bella! Droplets

I would like to enter this card in:-

Christmas Stamping All year long- Dots and Spots #45
Come and Get it- Female Projects
Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Challenge-Feature a girl/for a female
Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Extra May- Anything Christmas
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper May- Use a lot or a little but use your patterned papers May
Eureka Stamps- Feminine Cards

Pile it on Challenge- For a lady

Well thank you so very much for stopping by
have a good one...
Megan

p.s. Thank you to all the lovely ladies who have taken the time to leave me a comment, I appreciate them all.

No comments: