Followers

Thursday 5 March 2015

Bird Brain Christmas

Hello again...

This week I have another new Christmas card to share with you.

I have taken my inspiration from the layout of DaenY's wonderful card below 

I have altered the central shape on my card and dry embossed the oval with a snowflake folder which I raised up on foam pads, I stuck to safe Christmas colours of green and red washi tape which I stuck first on my cutting mat and used a Stanley knife to make the curved edges. I have coloured the digi image with pencils and fussy cut it, coloured the three flat backed embellishments with Sharpie's  (the red one looks better than the green ones), I finished off with the sentiment which came with the image.


What I used: White card-stock and card blank, oval dies-Poppy-crafts, Darice snowflake embossing folder, Flat backed 'plastic domes for craft' (according to the packet), Sharpies, washi tape, Cuttlebug, Digi image Birdbrain the Chick-Christmas Spirit From the Heart Stamps

Challenges I am entering this card to:
Crimbo Crackers- Make me laugh
Merry Monday- Use Red and Green


Thanks for looking in...
have a good one
Megan


No comments: